The City of Fairbury is pleased to announce the Waterpark is scheduled to open on Wednesday, June 24, 2020. There are a few things that will be different this year because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Click on the link below to view the rules and pricing details for this year.
CLICK HERE RULES AND PRICING DETAILS
A few things that have changed as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Concessions will be closed (you may bring in your own water or water container)
- Water fountains will be closed
- No seating will be available, you may bring your own chair
- Waiver Forms need to be signed before entry (children 17 and under will need a parent/guardian to sign the waiver form)
- Lockers will not be available for public use
- No swim diapers available
- Temperatures will be checked before entering
- Social distancing rules need to be followed
- Capacity will be limited to 240 people per session
- Session fees are $2.00 each and a 10-punch card can be purchased for $20.00
- Mastercard/Visa is accepted, however a there is a small convenience fee for using the card (i.e., $2.15/session fee, $20.62/punch card)
We thank you in advance for understanding the need for the changes and hope you enjoy the facility!