Fairbury City Wide
Residential Clean-Up Week 2019
April 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
It's that time of year again!! Roll up your sleeves and join your neighbors and friends in this city wide observance to make our city a neater, cleaner and more
attractive place to live!
THE CITY OF FAIRBURY WILL PROVIDE FREE CURBSIDE PICK-UP SERVICE FOR CLEAN-UP ITEMS IN THE CITY LIMITS ON THE SCHEDULED DAYS ONLY
AS LISTED BELOW:
MONDAY: APRIL 22 The area west of and including both sides of "A" street
from 3rd to 16th Streets.
TUESDAY: APRIL 23 "B" Street, "C" Street, "D" Street and "E" Street
from 6th to 17th Streets.
WEDNESDAY: APRIL 24 "F" Street from 2nd to 17th Streets, "G" Street from 2nd
to 20th Streets, "H" Street from 2nd to 27th Streets
THURSDAY: APRIL 25 "I" Street, "J" Street and "K" Street from 2nd to
FRIDAY: APRIL 26 McDowell Street, Hubble Street, "L" Street, "M" Street
and "N" Street from P.W.F. Road to 16th Street
and South "I" Street, "J" Street and "K" Streets
DO NOT PUT TRASH CURBSIDE TOO EARLY!!! Trash put out more than 2 weeks before City Wide Clean-up Week begins will be subject to being picked up by the city for a fee that will be billed to the resident and/or property owner.
- This service is limited to THOSE LIVING AT A QUALIFYING RESIDENCE and for materials FROM THOSE PROPERTIES ONLY - NO BUSINESSES!!!
- Maximum of (1) truck load per residence
- All items must be placed CURBSIDE BY 7:00 A.M. on the scheduled pick-up day (no alley pick up).
- ALL GARBAGE CANS, PLASTIC BARRELS AND CONTAINERS AT THE CURB DURING CLEAN UP WEEK WILL BE THROWN AWAY
- Fairbury Residents - NO BUSINESSES, may also haul their own eligible materials, free of charge, to the transfer station
ELIGIBLE MATERIALS, from qualifying residential properties only - NO BUSINESSES - includes, but is not limited to:
Appliances, Furniture, Rugs, Tires (without rims), Car parts, Building materials, etc. DO NOT BAG MATERIALS - workers must be able to determine what the item is.
Junked vehicles will also be removed at no charge by calling 729-5261 and furnishing proof of ownership.
MATERIALS NOT ELIGIBLE include, but are not limited to: Shingles, Logs, Brush, Stumps, Concrete, Leaves, Grass, Garbage, Ashes, Paint (in liquid form), Chemicals, and ALL LIQUIDS.
IT SHALL BE UP TO THE DISCRETION OF THE WORKERS AS TO WHAT MATERIALS ARE OR ARE NOT ELIGIBLE