Jansen City Wide
Residential Clean-Up Week 2019
It's that time of year again!! Roll up your sleeves and join your neighbors and
friends in this village wide observance to make the village of Jansen a neater, cleaner and more
attractive place to live!
THE CITY OF FAIRBURY WILL PROVIDE FREE CURBSIDE PICK-UP SERVICE
FOR CLEAN-UP ITEMS TO ITS JANSEN CUSTOMERS ON JUNE 10, 2019
- This service is limited to THOSE LIVING AT A QUALIFYING RESIDENCE and for materials FROM THOSE PROPERTIES ONLY - NO BUSINESSES!!!
- Maximum of (1) truck load per residence.
- All items must be placed CURBSIDE BY 7:00 A.M. on the scheduled pick-up day.
- Totes will not be emptied on clean-up day (garbage collection requires different equipment and staff)
- ALL GARBAGE CANS, PLASTIC BARRELS AND CONTAINERS AT THE CURB DURING VILLAGE WIDE CLEAN UP WILL BE THROWN AWAY.
- Jansen Residents and Jansen Business customers, may also haul their own eligible materials, free of charge, to the transfer station from June 10th – June 14th.
ELIGIBLE MATERIALS, from qualifying residential properties only - NO BUSINESSES - includes, but is not limited to: Appliances, Furniture, Rugs, Tires (without rims), Car parts, Building materials, etc. DO NOT BAG MATERIALS - workers must be able to visually determine what the item is.
Junked vehicles will also be removed at no charge by calling 729-5261 and furnishing proof of ownership.
MATERIALS NOT ELIGIBLE include, but are not limited to: Shingles, Logs, Brush, Stumps, Concrete, Leaves, Grass, Garbage, Ashes, Paint (in liquid form), Chemicals, and ALL LIQUIDS.
IT SHALL BE UP TO THE DISCRETION OF THE WORKERS AS TO WHAT MATERIALS ARE OR ARE NOT ELIGIBLE!