- CRYSTAL SPRINGS PARK AND CAMPGROUND
CRYSTAL SPRINGS PARK AND CAMPGROUND
Crystal Springs Park and Campground is located just outside of the City of Fairbury at 56701 Crystal Springs Road (Fairbury, NE) where spring water fills two natural lakes and visitors can fish, watch wildlife and camp.
- Fishing Areas - Game & Parks stocks the center lake with approximately 900 trout every year.
- Picnic and camping shelters
The 73-acre park also has 42 campsites (including one camp host site) which are open year-round:
- UPPER CAMPSITES: do not require a reservation. Campsites are on a first-come, first-served basis at $20.00/night (Information board and collection box located on the north side of the center lake. Sites used should be paid for by check or cash using the envelopes provided and will be collected by the Camp Host and/or City Staff daily).
- LAKESIDE CAMPSITES: Reservations are required and can be made through City’s website at $20.00/night. An interactive map on the website permits you to select your preference of the site you want to reserve.
Water is only available after the danger of frost is past. Electricity is available throughout the year.
A dump station is located at the Fairbury City Park and can be used at no charge. The park/campground features:
- Electric Sites (30 & 50 AMP)
- Water Hook Up
- Pull-through sites
- Restroom/Shower House
- Picnic tables
- Tent camping
- Pets allowed (must be on a leash)
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1 2022, RESERVATIONS are required for the Lakeside Area (Sites 1-20 and Sites 22-24 – see map below). Reservations can be made online (City website) or by scanning the QR code below from your phone.
RATES for camping are $20.00/night. Sites 1-20 and Sites 22-24 require a reservation. When making a reservation online, an administrative fee of $0.70/night will be charged.
- A reservation date is defined as beginning at 11:00 am on the day of your reservation and ending at 10:30 am of the following day.
- Reservations can be made in advance for up to one year.
- While making your reservation, you will be prompted to enter the make/model of your vehicle / camper as well as enter the license plate number of your parked vehicle. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will receive a paid receipt electronically (will also have the option to print) indicating the day(s) you have reserved for the site you selected.
- Reservations are limited to 14 consecutive days for a site and will require an additional reservation (if available) to accommodate a stay longer than 14 days.
- Campers, motorhomes, or vehicles parked in a site without a reservation will be asked to leave and/or be towed. City Staff and the Camp Host will verify camping sites are reserved throughout the day.