Licenses and Permits

Community Building
  • Check availability with the City Clerks office (402.729.2476)
  • Complete and submit the Rental and Deposit Agreement form
  • Present drivers license and payment for the rental to the City Clerks office the day of (or afternoon prior to).  Keys to the building will be given to you at the time of payment.
Rental and Deposit AgreementSouth Room $15/hr
Gymnasium $15/hr

Non-Profit Organizations:
Up to 6 hrs/$15
Full Day/$30
Dog License Application
  • Dogs over the age of 6 months within the municipality shall, within 30 days after acquisition of the dog, are required to license the dog with the City of Fairbury by City Ordinance § 94.45. 
  • Dog licenses expire December 31 of each year.  A penalty is applied for each pet after January 10. 
Dog License ApplicationSee Dog License Application
Fireworks Vendor License
  • Anyone wishing to open a retail stand in the state of Nebraska must register online with the Nebraska State Fire Marshall and follow all requirements.  State licensing must be completed to receive a permit to sell fireworks in the Fairbury City limits
  • Rules for Retail Sales of Consumer Fireworks 
  • Complete the City of Fairbury Fireworks Application and submit fee and application to the City Clerk
Fireworks Vendors Application$25.00/year